[Cartoon steamed buns-crab steamed buns]_ Cartoon steamed buns-crab steamed buns common practice _ Cartoon steamed buns-crab steamed buns Daquan _ Cartoon steamed buns-how to make crab steamed buns
Many children in today’s society are particularly poor in their hands-on skills. In order for children to learn to make cartoon steamed buns-crab steamed buns, parents must teach them by hand. This is a food that everyone likes very much, is healthy and nutritious, and can be put in the refrigerator if you ca n’t finish eatingYou must master the skills when making this food. The fermentation process is essential.
1. Add the yeast to the milk and stir evenly for five minutes. Pour the milk yeast mixture into a cotton wool shape while stirring the flour in a circle, knead it into a smooth dough, and cover it with a damp cloth.
2. Send it to two large ones. Touch the fingers with water to penetrate the dough without shrinking.
3. Knead for a few minutes to vent the finished dough, then scoop a small piece of dough and knead it round.
4. Take four small doughs and knead them.
The bottom edge can be thicker and later cut into crab pliers.
5. Turn up the lower part of the tongue.
6. Cover the upper part.
7, prepare some washed small black beans or sesame mung beans like eyes.
8. Stick the black beans to your eyes with water, and the crab is done.
9. Put a little oil on the steam grid, cover the pot with cold water and steam until a large amount of steam is covered, and steam for 15 minutes on the high heat and let it stand for 5 minutes.
10. The baked crab is so cute!
11. I also made some other gimmicks by the way.
12, all kinds of shapes look great too!
Although the restaurant provides convenience for people, after all, it is not a long-term solution. The practice of cartoon buns-crab buns is simple, and it is very delicious.