】 _High blood sugar_Can you eat
[Can you eat high blood sugar?
】 _High blood sugar_Can you eat
Many people are suffering from the interference of high blood sugar. People who have high blood sugar have a lot of things to pay attention to in life. The first and most important thing is to have a good diet and eat three meals a day.It is best to eat seven full meals at a meal. In addition, do not eat sweeter foods, and never smoke and drink, etc., can people with high blood sugar eat tadpoles?
能 Can you eat with high blood sugar?
1. Can high blood sugar be eaten? Patients with high blood sugar should not eat ravioli.
It contains a lot of nutrients such as cellulose, protein, vitamin C, carotene, potassium, calcium, etc. These are beneficial for people with diabetes. From this aspect, people with diabetes can eat in moderation.
However, tincture contains a variety of fructose, glucose, and sugar content is relatively high. Excessive consumption may cause changes in blood sugar, increase blood sugar, and aggravate the condition, so people with diabetes should not eat more or better not eat it.
2. What fruit is good for high blood sugar?
1. Kiwi Kiwi has reduced sugar and trace content, and is a high-fiber food, which has a better effect on diabetes and its complications.
Inositol, an abundant sugar alcohol substance in kiwi, can regulate sugar metabolism and thereby lower blood sugar.
2. Pectin and soluble fiber in apples can reduce blood sugar content, regulate blood sugar levels, and maintain blood sugar stability.
Eating apples regularly can reduce the risk of heart disease and keep your stools open and less constipated.
3, strawberry Strawberry contains low traces, and is rich in vitamin C and trace elements. After eating, the blood sugar rises slowly, which can reduce the burden of obesity and stabilize blood sugar.
4, grapefruit grapefruit is rich in chromium elements, which have similar insulin hypoglycemic effect components, can regulate blood sugar, but also has a weight loss effect.
For diabetic patients with hyperlipidemia and cardiovascular disease, grapefruit has a good adjuvant treatment effect.
5. Oranges have reduced sugar content, which is rich in vitamin C, citric acid, pectin, rutin and other substances, which have an improved complication effect on diabetic retinopathy, and also prevent hyperlipidemia, hypertension, hypertension, etcCertain effect.
3, high blood sugar should not eat any fruit
1. American raisin raisin skin and raisin seeds contain antioxidants, which have a preventive effect on cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
The sugar content is high, the transformation of ten raisins is equivalent to the transfer of two or two rices, and it should not be eaten by patients with diabetes.
2, pineapple, mango are common tropical fruits, high raw sugar index, people with diabetes should not eat more.
Both are allergenic foods. People with allergies may be allergic if they only touch the peel, so those with allergies should take them with caution.
Eating pineapple and mango after reducing them with salt water does not reduce the chance of allergies, but only improves the taste.
Can high blood sugar be eaten?
3, Chilean cherry has a lot of sugar, intake of sugar, protein, vitamins and calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium and other elements. Iron content is among the best in fruits.
4, Shakya can contain total sugar 15 per 100 grams.
3%, vitamin C is 265mg.
Due to the sweet taste of Shakya, the sugar content is high.
Patients with diabetes should take caution.